KTK Aventure Carbone
The engraving "Aventure" is convinient for good grip and good throw. The logo embellishes the ball that is recognizable among all. This model is destinated to shooters who prefers smooth balls. His tenderness reduce decline of the ball.
The weld mark of the two half-shells can be seen on the KTK balls. This is because there is more carbon in the weld bead, to allow a higher quality weld. It is normal for the bead area to oxidize faster.
- Hardness : Tender, 115 kg/mm²
- Material : White carbon steel
- Diameter : From 71 to 75 mm
- Weight : From 680 to 700g
- Guaranty : 2 years
- Delivered in cardboard box
- Ball approved for competition by the International Federation of Pétanque and Provençal Game